Photobucket











Photobucket

















Sunday, September 13, 2009

plan A


During special occasions it’s nice to think ahead on what to wear for a certain event right?

When I plan what to wear I already IMAGINE myself in that certain outfit with matching all the accessories, the hair, shoes etc. all the things that I have planned should come to real life.

If not. It’s all fucked up….

When plan A fails, anorexic harlequin will lose his appetite.

I don’t have plan B’s….

It’s frustrating…


So Let me share my plan A for an upcoming event…

I go for a more mature and classy look with a bit of edge..

Let’s see if it comes to life this Tuesday…

(fingers crossed)




boxed up shoulders




the texture




on my watch-list: gold accesoires





the hair




shoes





photos from: jak and jil
fashionising
style.com
trendhunter


No comments:

Post a Comment